Bash Bar Compatibility Guide
- Our bash bars are not guaranteed to fit cars that have previously been in an accident. Bash bars have not been tested on every bumper, so some modification or trimming may be required.
- OEM hardware is required for the install. Using incorrect hardware may lead to damaging product.
- Bars with jack point: It is normal for our bash bars with jack points to be a tight fit upon installation. (Heat from welding the jack point causes the support arms to pull inward.) We recommend using a pry bar to assist with installation and a small amount of force to get the support arm to slide into the OEM mount.
- AE86 bars come with universal bumper tabs that are not guaranteed to fit any specific bumpers
- 280z bars are not guaranteed to fit perfectly due to chassis inconsistencies
- FRS front bash bars only fit on the 2012-2016 models
- Genesis chassis' mounting points are too weak to support a jack point, so we only offer a basic version
- IS300 - Will work with JDM Altezza bumper
- Miata: We haven't test fit our NA rear bars on any NB's so we are unable to confirm if they are interchangeable or not.
- R32: If you have N1 vents, then you may need to trim the vents to clear our bash bars.
- R32/R33 rear bumper requires moderate trimming to clear the jack point.
- S30 bars are not guaranteed to fit perfectly due to chassis inconsistencies.
- The "Corner Bracing" option is only available for S-Chassis platform
- The "Upper Support" option is only available for 180sx (pop-up)
- The length of our jack points are designed based off of the OEM bumper height to keep it level, without protruding past the OEM bumper.
- For any S-Chassis bar, the bar would depend on the BUMPER that you are using, not the chassis. So if you have an S14 front end on your S13, then you'll need the S14 bar. And if you have an S15 front end on your S14, then you'll need an S15 bar. Or if you have a Kouki front end on your Zenki, then you'll need the Kouki bar.
S/R-Chassis Bolt/Nut Guide
Front: (2) bolts & nuts, Grade 10.9, M10x1.25 (must use flange bolt or washers to distribute load)
Rear: (4) bolts, Grade 10.9, M10x1.25 (must use flange bolt or washers to distribute load)